Total Pageviews

Monday, January 13, 2014

Here I go again, NOT on my own!

Here's the thing...I forgot about this blog. Life happens, I'm pretty sure no one is heated at me for it, so I will say what I came here to say:
I have goals. They are obtainable, but I tend to sabotage myself whenever I see progress and now that I'm aware of it, I'm ready to break that habit.
I started working out with a Personal Trainer (who is a close, personal friend who knows my fitness goals and is extremely knowledgeable as well as motivating) last night & plan on doing so once a week. I have created a weekly workout plan including doing the Eliptical alone, as well as taking Cycling, Zumba, & Body Pump classes. My PT also sent me a suggestion on how to try to tweak my diet a little bit this week.
I have people in my life who are holding me accountable, and yes, I KNOW I'M NOT FAT!! I just know I can and want to be better. I want to practice what I preach for the fitness aspect of my life. No, I'm not teaching as much as I used to,  but that gives me the time I need to focus on myself while not neglecting my relationship, or my social life :)
I will blog again when I want to...!

No comments:

Post a Comment