Total Pageviews

Monday, January 16, 2012

Being sick over the weekend doesn't mean all news is bad news

As some of you know, I have been sick the past few days with what I thought was the 24 hour flu...but hasn't exactly subsided in 24 hours. I'm feeling 90%, but I still have a headache & a cough :-(  Apollo has also been a little under the weather since having been to the vet & being prescribed 10 Cephalexin pills per day for his infection :-( It's making his tummy feel sick, just like mama.

Besides being on the mend this weekend, I received a text from one of the friends I made at the Seattle Sea Gal & Bombshell auditions. She was offered an amazing opportunity that will help her in the upcoming Sea Gal auditions this coming April/May. (She shall remain nameless unless permission to use her name is given)
She asked if I would be interested in the same opportunity to help me in the upcoming Sea Gal auditions. I (of course) jumped at the chance and am just now waiting for more details :) 


So though this weekend was full of coughing, headaches, &body aches, I had a bit of exciting news :)
Me before last year's Sea Gal audition


No comments:

Post a Comment