Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sea Gals Mock Audition II

We had our second Mock Audition today at 10am. I remembered to apply my false lashes this morning before leaving the house (whew!) and actually wore the correct color MAC lipstick (Girl About Town)
This time, we performed for two former Sea Gals (both with great feedback for us all.).


Here is the feedback given to me that was written on both forms. I tried to punctuate just as they did:


Judge #1's feedback 
Solo- Don't lose your smile, good energy
Dance 1- Good energy, make sure not to get out of control on some of the moves
Dance 2- Smile all the time!! :)
Dance 3- Looks good, watch not doing "too much" on booty pops
Dance 4- Good fan, much Better about smiling!


Judge #2's feedback
Amazing! Keep your big smile all the time! -so pretty- Less "sex"...my eyes immediately go to you when you start dancing! Such great energy with every move! Your stage presence is incredible-you do leave it all on the dance floor-calm, collected, controlled, but with HUGE energy & electricify, hard to ave all that, but you DO! Way to finish strong always!


I asked if I smiled enough, they both said a resounding- NO, but when I did- they really enjoyed watching me :) Smiling throughout the entire performance has always been a downfall of mine, but having it brought to my attention really helps me become more aware of it. Someone said something that made a lot of sense to help with my smiling: Always pretend that you are being photographed during a performance, because being a Sea Gal, you probably will be!!


Videos to come...!

No comments:

Post a Comment