Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Did you know me in High School?


I've been getting quite a few comments about how much I've changed (in the looks dept) since High School & even college. Chase says it's because I'm so close to achieving my goal to becoming an NFL Cheerleader & posting pictures of me in my Cheer-leading outfits rather than the regular shirts & jeans I used to wear all throughout HS. 


Below on the left is one of my Senior pictures taken back in (I believe) September of 2004. The one below that (on the right) was taken in 2006 as I was trying on my College Dance Team uniform (sans makeup, LOL, SORRY!). The one on the very bottom is a photo of me from this past Saturday (3/24/2012) right before an NFL Cheer Workshop.

When Chase met me, I looked very similar to the photo on the top left. (I was also about 20-25 lbs heavier than I am today.) He loved the way I looked back then, & he loves the way I look now, which is probably one of the reasons why I feel so comfortable around him. Forget the fact that we've known one another for nearly 7 years, it's probably because he's been attracted to me whether I was a size 11 or a size 5. Love that man :-)


I definitely think I'm getting better with age, I just didn't realize how much other people noticed until recently. 

Did you know me in 
High School?




















No comments:

Post a Comment