Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 30, 2012

not to get down on the holidays, BUT...

Thanks to all of the cookies, candies, and my weakness for sugar, I've gained about 4-5lbs in the last month or so. It's better than 9-10lbs, but worse than gaining none at all. I expected to gain holiday weight this year, but I've been keeping up with my cardio outside of my teaching so I figured I would only gain a couple of extra pounds.
The biggest thing is to not get down on myself too badly. I don't have a deadline for myself for my goal weight/size and I'm healthier than most people, so gaining a few extra holiday pounds isn't a huge deal unless an extra few turns into an extra 10 or 15 :-/

Blog about my 2013 resolutions/goals soon to come :-D

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.8

No comments:

Post a Comment